Thanks for picking your bookshelf! The next step is to join the Discord server for Life's Library, where discussion will take place. Once you join, you'll have a little wait before you can post - be sure to read the #welcome_info channel while you're waiting! If you're new to Discord, there are FAQ channels you can also read while you wait, or anytime! You don't need to leave the server in order to log out (that's in user settings) or to change groups (DM any mod). You can also DM a mod with any questions or other help you need!
Having trouble? Here are some troubleshooting steps:
- Don't have Discord yet? We recommend downloading their Desktop, Android, iOS, or Linux app before using the join link.
- If you're on mobile, the invite link below may not take you directly to the Discord app. If it does nothing, or it opens your app store instead, we suggest trying on desktop first.
- Otherwise, when you're in the discord app hit the large plus sign in a dotted circle along the far left side (at the bottom of your server list), choose "Join," and enter or copy/paste the following: B6bUgpt
- If you're getting a message that the invite link is expired or invalid, make sure you're pasting in the invite code in the bullet before this, not your shelf name - that's for later. You can also try restarting the app, or logging out and logging back in.
- If you've tried ALL of this and still aren't in the server and seeing the welcome channels, please contact the discord team.
Once you've joined the server and see the #welcome channels, copy the bookshelf name below and follow the instructions in those channels. Happy reading!